[the decision to bring tanning to Rasa]
Research suggests that safe tanning can reduce skin cancer risks. How? 90% of the subjects reported that sunless tanning (without a tanning bed too) improves confidence. Subject reported that sunless tanning made them feel happy with their skin; feeling good and using sun sense is a good thing that Rasa wants to promote.
Charisse, Rasa's tanning expert, discovered a tanning solution to match Rasa's ecological and holistic mission and the desire to encourage everyone to define personal beauty and feel good (and glowing!) and his/her skin. Rasa offers eco-tanning as a direct result of Charisse's commitment to finding the most skin-friendly, environmental, and nourishing tanning products.
Eco-tanning at Rasa Spa uses a DHA tanning solution that is all-natural, organic, PETA and Eco-certified, and made with the highest quality ingredients, including green and white tea extracts.
DHA (Dihydroxyacetone) is derived from pant sources such as sugar, beets, and sugar cane. DHA reacts with skin proteins to create a bronze tone. DHA is approved by the FDA and, thanks to Charisse, Rasa's tanning formula is Eco Certified Organic. This means that the ingredients and components are free of pesticides and harmful growth hormones. Rasa and Charisse are always staying up to date to ensure and promise natural and sustainable beauty.
[reasons to see Charisse]
- Charisse matches skin tone to tan-tone
- Charisse custom blends for beautiful color
- Charisse educates clients about skin care and tan preservation
- Charisse enables you to create your own overall beauty image
- Charisse gives you a natural look without any streaks
- Charisse is attentive to detail - even your fingers and toes get her fullest attention
- Charisse knows that no two bodies are alike and she customizes sessions and techniques
- Charisse brings more than tan knowledge, she is there for your WHOLE skincare needs